Course Features :
- Half day course to experience first breaths underwater
- PADI course with knowledge development and skills practice
- photos and videos service
For no certification nor diving experience, you are welcome to take PADI DSD (Discovery Scuba Diving), in the program we will do Knowledge Development in classroom for about 30 minutes to let you understand water pressure issue, gear introduction and basic skills, then we practice basic skills in shallow water at beach by SHORE DIVE,
Once you feel comfortably, we will explore the world underwater for about 40 minutes depending on how much air you have.
Totally it takes about 3 to 4 hours, meanwhile we also provide underwater photograph service.
Max. depth : 12M
Age : at least 12 years old
Course Schedule :
Diving schedule from 8:30am or 1:30pm
- Please check Medical Questionnaire before doing course.
- No flight within 12 hours after diving
- Please check both of our availability to arrange course schedule before make official reservation.
- Please fill Registration Form
- Please make deposit NT1,000/person
Deposit, Policy of Cancelation and PostponementIf you would dive with us, may need you to pay deposit for reservation, as we are busy in high season, please make your reservation as soon as possible. We don’t refund deposit if guest cancels appointment or no show. Guests should inform us 2 weeks before appointment day for postponement, the appointment can be postponed within 3 months.