Unlike wetsuits, drysuits are filled with air. During your drysuit course, your instructor will teach you how to control the air in your drysuit along with your buoyancy.
You'll also learn about different types of drysuits, basic drysuit repairs and maintenance.
- Knowledge Deveopment (Elearning is available)
- Confined Water skills (about 3-4 hours，depending on progress)
- Open Water dives (2 dives，4-5hours)
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
- NT$8,000 (Not including drysuit rental, recommand to have own drysuit)(gear rental with half price charge)
- Please contact us to arrange schedule
- Pay deposit NT$5,000 to our local bank (ATM code: 007, Account number : 75310-061822) or to our PayPal account : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide your Full name, Birthday, Email address and phone number.
Deposit, Policy of Cancellation and Postponement
If you would dive with us, may need you to pay deposit for reservation, as we are busy in high season, please make your reservation as soon as possible. We don’t refund deposit if guest cancels appointment or no show. Guests should inform us 2 weeks ago of appointment day for postponement, the appointment can be postponed within 3 months.
Please let us know if you need any help. Looking forward to dive with you.