- No fix schedule, book course based on our availability
- More focus on neutral buoyancy control skill
- 3 days course to be a confident diver
We do PADI Advanced Open Water course for 3 days. (2.5 days at least)
In the course we do 5 specialties for Peak Performance Buoyancy, Navigation, Night dive, Deep dive and Boat dive, we would suggest diver to do AOW course after you have 15 dives, diver has more experience and control buoyancy better.
Course Schedule :
1st day, knowledge development and one dive for PPB. (we will teach you the way to control buoyancy by breath)
2nd day, knowledge development for other specialties, 2 dives for navigation and one dive for night dive.
3rd day, one dive for deep dive and one dive for boat dive. (boat dive is required min. 4 divers, if there is no boat available, we may do other specialty instead of boat dive)
- please check Medical Questionnaire before doing course.
- No flight within 18 hours after diving.
- Please contact us to check both of our availability for course schedule,
- Please fill Registration form
- Please make deposit NT$5,000 to our Bank account or PayPal account
Transfer to our local bank : Bank code (ATM) : 007 Account : 75310-061822
Pay to our PayPal account : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit, Policy of Cancelation and Postponement
If you would dive with us, may need you to pay deposit for reservation, as we are busy in high season, please make your reservation as soon as possible. We don’t refund deposit if guest cancels appointment or no show. Guests should inform us 2 weeks ago of appointment day for postponement, the appointment can be postponed within 3 months.
Please let us know if you need any help. Looking forward to dive with you.