- Practice for real case
- To be a confident diver in emergency case
- Flexable course schedule
In this course you can learn how to recognize and help diver in distress, go through knowledge development and exercises in confined water and open water, as well as final exam.
Day 1 : EFR course including knowledge develop and practice of CPR, AED and bandaging ; Rescue Diver knowledge development in afternoon.
Day 2 : 10 exercises in confined water
Day 3 : 2 exercises in open water, do final exam and submit an emergency plan
- please check Medical Questionnaire before doing course.
- No flight within 18 hours after diving.
- Please contact us to check both of our availability for course schedule,
- Please fill Registration form
- Please make deposit NT$5,000 to our Bank account or PayPal account
Pay to our PayPal account : firstname.lastname@example.org
please click "room" for price and detail
Deposit, Policy of Cancelation and Postponement
If you would dive with us, may need you to pay deposit for reservation, as we are busy in high season, please make your reservation as soon as possible. We don’t refund deposit if guest cancels appointment or no show. Guests should inform us 2 weeks ago of appointment day for postponement, the appointment can be postponed within 3 months.
Please let us know if you need any help. Looking forward to dive with you.