PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. In this course. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
In the course, you will learn :
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
Day 1 : knowledge development, and 2 dives
Pre-requested certification :
Open Water Diver
Price of course :
- Please contact us to check both of our availability for course schedule,
- Please fill Registration form
- Please make deposit NT$3,000 to our Bank account or PayPal account
Pay to our PayPal account : email@example.com
please click "room" for price and detail
Deposit, Policy of Cancelation and Postponement
If you would dive with us, may need you to pay deposit for reservation, as we are busy in high season, please make your reservation as soon as possible. We don’t refund deposit if guest cancels appointment or no show. Guests should inform us 2 weeks before appointment day for postponement, the appointment can be postponed within 3 months.